About Me:

About Me: I've been knitting since I got bored one summer in college and made a raglan sleeved rag-wool sweater that still almost fits. My favorite things to knit are Scandanavian colorwork and lace. I don't like to knit socks or sleeves. Some years ago, I completed the Level 1 Master Course with The Knitting Guild of America. That's as far as I got, but I did learn a lot and I recommend it highly.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nothing to Read

With the exception of the Zadie Smith novel On Beauty, I have nothing to read.  I am a voracious reader.  I read box labels and toothpaste tubes and subway advertisements, when there is a subway around (there's not).  There's nothing on Facebook, nothing on Jezebel, nothing on Slate, nothing on the NY Times or Chicago Tribune or any of the local papers.  Nothing on my Kindle, and the free Prime book of the month offers nothing interesting.

What to do, what to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment